Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome to Good Gesundheit

I’m a Christian nurse practitioner now stay-at-home mom to my son who is the joy of my life. My husband is my best friend and a huge source encouragement to me. This blog came about after my very difficult pregnancy (more to come on this in the blog). I hope to be able to share medical information about various topics in a down-to-earth way (please be sure to read my disclaimer).

Why the name Good Gesundheit? My much more creative than I am husband suggested it after the name I wanted to use was not available as a blog name. Gesundheit is the German word for health…hence the name Good Gesundheit (Health), not to mention that it’s kind of catchy.

Be sure to look around my blog. I have some ideas and long-term goals in my Vision for My Blog page. I hope you will visit often or even hang around a while.

You may contact me at goodgesundheit@gmail.com or by leaving a comment on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment